Skype

Giving Broccoli All the 5's! :D

StalkOBroccoli responds:

*yaaaaaay*

Plug&Play - As Weird as it is Plug&Play - As Weird as it is

I find this has great potential. Seriously, This is a great start. I'm always around to message if you want to talk music. c:

Free2Play responds:

Thanks alot! This was kind of a weird song for me so I'm glad some people are enjoying it.

Short chord melody Short chord melody

Finsh it! >:c

Eight Foxes Eight Foxes

You've commented on a lot of the submissions I've posted, So I figured it was time to return the favor and listen up some of your songs. Only to find Octrox has beaten me too it. Damn it Octy!

I couldn't actually point out anything that he hasn't already. But, I can agree with him.
The drum beat is definitely good. As is the bass as he said, it's perfectly mastered. Nothing's to overpowering and it all sounds pretty smooth.
Personally, I prefer more loud, hands up kind of tracks. That's only because I can't make anything like this. You use the term "atmospheric" quite a bit. You're more suited for that kind of thing. It's a pretty chill DnB song.

The review is kind of overkill, But it's only because I like it.
As Octrox said,

Well done FortressLord. Keep it up, I'll be listening from here on. ;)

FortressLord responds:

Wow cool both the Trance guys I keep seeing around are listeners!

Also, I prefer harder tracks too, but I seem to be better at making any kind of music if I throw ambient into it, and I don't know why that is. : /

Thanks for the listen and review!